Terms & Conditions
“LivAyur” is the author and publisher of the internet resource https://www.livayur.com/ LivAyur owns and operates the services provided through the Website.
NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF TERMS
The Agreement applies to you whether you are –
- A medical practitioner or ayurvedic health care provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed, or already listed, on the Website, including designated, authorized associates of such practitioners or institutions (“Practitioner(s)”, “you” or “User”); or
- A patient, his/her representatives or affiliates, searching for Practitioners through the Website (“End-User”, “you” or “User”); or
- Otherwise a user of the Website (“you” or “User”).
- This Agreement applies to those services made available by LivAyur on the Website, which are offered free of charge to the Users (“Services”), including the following:
- For Practitioners: Listing of Practitioners and their profiles and contact details, to be made available to the other Users and visitors to the Website;
- For other Users: Facility to (i) create and maintain ‘Health Accounts’, (ii) search for Practitioners by name, specialty, and geographical area, or any other criteria that may be developed and made available by LivAyur, and (iii) to make appointments with Practitioners.
- The Services may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of LivAyur, and the Agreement will apply to your visit to and your use of the Website to avail the Service, as well as to all information provided by you on the Website at any given point in time.
This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Website and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you are registered as a member with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications shall be informed to you in writing You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or avail any Services.
Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of LivAyur.
The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
- the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
CONDITIONS OF USE
You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to LivAyur that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
The terms in this Clause 3 are applicable only to Users other than Practitioners.
END-USER ACCOUNT AND DATA PRIVACY
- LivAyur may by its Services, collect information relating to the devices through which you access the Website, and anonymous data of your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of LivAyur’s services and to build new services.
- The Website allows LivAyur to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone number, for communication purpose so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice.
- The type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information;
- How and to whom LivAyur will disclose such information; and,
- Other information mandated by the SPI Rules.
- the fact that certain information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the nature of collection and retention of the information; and
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
- the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
LivAyur shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to LivAyur or to any other person acting on behalf of LivAyur.
The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the Website. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify LivAyur of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password. Although LivAyur will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of LivAyur or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or LivAyur has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, LivAyur has the right to discontinue the Services to the User at its sole discretion.
LivAyur may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of debugging customer support related issues.