Kaishore Guggulu is an Ayurvedic medicine that is generally used to treat problems caused due to uric acid accumulation in the joints. It acts as a natural blood cleanser and helps to remove toxins from the blood. The strong anti-inflammatory properties of Kaishore Guggulu also help to heal wounds and ulcers. According to Ayurveda, Kaishore Guggulu helps to pacify Pitta Dosha in the body, which is the main reason behind joint pains and problems.
Ingredients of Kaishore Guggulu
There are many herbs that constitute Kaishore Guggulu. However, some of the most important herbs in its formulation are Triphala (Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki), Guduchi, Trikatu and Guggul. These herbs help in pacifying the aggravated Pitta Dosha in the body while also strengthening and nourishing the musculoskeletal system of the body.
Features of Kaishore Guggulu
- Kaishore Guggulu is bitter, pungent and astringent in taste.
- The most active property or Virya of Kaishore Guggulu is heating.
- The post-digestive effect or Vipaka of this Ayurveda medicine is usually neutral.
- Kaishore Guggulu helps to bring all the Doshas in balance. However, the most effective use of Kaishore Guggulu is in pacifying Pitta Dosha.
Kaishore Guggulu for Joint Pain Relief
Uric acid is a natural waste produced by the body that needs to be regularly eliminated. When uric acid is not removed from the body, it may accumulate in the form of crystals in the joints, and cause inflammation, swelling and arthritic pain. This condition may lead to the development of gout, a type of arthritis, caused due to excess levels of uric acid.
According to Ayurveda, it is aggravated Pitta that leads to joint pain, gouty arthritis and inflammation in the joints. Kaishore Guggulu has Pitta pacifying properties. It helps to balance Pitta while also effectively eliminating excess uric acid from the body. Kaishore Guggulu is a natural blood purifier. It helps to remove all the toxins from the blood that may lead to the development of many diseases and disorders. Therefore, it also prevents any further complications in the body.
Other Uses of Kaishore Guggulu
- Kaishore Guggulu acts as one of the best natural detoxifying agents. It helps to remove Ama or toxins from the body.
- Kaishore Guggulu is a natural blood cleanser. It removes all impurities and toxins from the blood.
- This Ayurveda medicine is extremely efficient in dealing with inflammation and inflammatory diseases in the body, owing to its strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kaishore Guggulu also helps in boosting metabolism and digestion in the body.
- It is also a great remedy for boosting immunity power in the body.
- Kaishore Guggulu is also extremely efficient in dealing with acne and improving the skin health of the person.
- It helps to strengthen, repair and maintain the normal functioning of connective tissues in the body.
- Kaishore Guggulu is also used in the treatment of chronic diseases such as piles, diabetes and cancer.
- It not only relieves the body from joint pains but also improves joints movements in the body.
- Kaishore Guggulu helps to pacify not only Pitta Dosha but all the three Doshas and aids in restoring balance in the body.
Side Effects of Kaishore Guggulu
There are no side effects of Kaishore Guggulu. However, it must be used only after consultation with an Ayurveda doctor. Self-use of this medicine is highly discouraged. Pregnant women are advised to avoid the intake of Kaishore Guggulu.
Kaishore Guggulu is an Ayurvedic medicine that is extremely efficient in pacifying Pitta Dosha as well as controlling uric acid levels in the body. There are many uses and benefits of Kaishore Guggulu. It helps to purify the blood, maintains the metabolism of the body as well as deals with inflammatory diseases. However, the most popular use of Kaishore Guggulu is in joint pain relief and gouty arthritis.
This article is reviewed by Dr. Neena Sharma